Dr. Jeevan Pereira
MBBS, MS ORTHO
Sports Medicine / Arthroscopy Surgeon
Dr. Jeevan Pereira completed his MBBS from Mysore University 2001 and Masters in Fr. Mullers Medical college, Rajiv Gandhi University 2005. Had basic training in Arthroscopy in Kamineni Hospital, Hyderabad primarily from Prof. J. Vidhyasagar in 2007.
He had further enhanced his skills in Shoulder, Knee and Ankle Arthroscopy and Sports medicine from National University Hospital, Singapore 2009. He had Shoulder Scopy training also from Dr. Peter Campbel from Australia. He had enhanced his skills in elbow arthroscopy under guidance of Mr. Lee Van Rensburg and Mr. Andrew White in UK.
He is at present in Yenepoya University as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedics.
Dr. Jeevan Pereira can be contacted @ +91 974 080 9271
- Rheumatoid arthritis and long standing arthritis.
- Inflammatory eye disease
- Connective tissue disorders
- Allergic rhinitis, asthama, itching etc
- Gout and other crystal deposition diseases
- Paediatric arthritis
- Autoimmunity related obstetric problems
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Specialised laboratory testing