March 8th is observed all over the world as International Womens’ Day. It is a day to celebrate womanhood, promote gender equality, inclusiveness and dignity for all. Being an institution committed to the welfare of women Yenepoya Specialty Hospital, Kodialbail has honoured three outstanding women achievers with ‘Woman of Substance’ award. Smt. C. S. Radhika (Entrepreneur and Healthcare Worker), Smt. Tabassum (Carer of HIV Infected Girl Children) and Prof. Maria D’Costa (Academician and Social Worker) are the recipients of the award for the current year. The awards were presented to the recipients in a formal ceremony on March 8, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. at the central auditorium of Yenepoya Specialty Hospital, Kodialbail, Mangalore.
- YSH Times – Newsletter, Issue 15 June 27, 2022
- CME – Puttur Chapter June 25, 2022
- CME & Camp – Kumta Chapter May 7, 2022
- Performance Excellence Award – Quarter 1, 2022 April 28, 2022
- World Kidney Day Celebration at Yenepoya Specialty Hospital March 10, 2022