It gives me immense pleasure to announce the Performance Excellence Award for the First Quarter of 2021 (January – March 2021).
We have received few nominations and we thank each one of them for taking the time to nominate their colleagues for this award. The jury members have scrutinized all the nominations and Ms Harshitha Shilpa Maben – Patient Co-ordinator at the Health Check Up Unit has been selected as the Employee of Distinguished Performance for the First Quarter 2021.
With over 7 years of overall experience in the capacities of MRD Assistant, Sales Associate and Furniture & Kitchen Designer, Ms Harshitha re-joined YSH as MRD assistant on 20th May 2019 as a reliever to MRD Assistant. Harshitha’s personal attributes while working with us earlier had given her a chance to re-join us and she has proved it again!
Ms Harshitha who is a Pre-University graduate is a good communicator and has excellent interpersonal skills. Polite and empathetic in nature.
There were many written and verbal appreciations to her credit from the contented health check up clients. A recent appreciation from one of the clients affirmed her nomination for the Performance Excellence Award this quarter.
“Ms Harshitha – what a spectacular hospitality mannerism, handling telephone with proper telephone etiquette and dealing people with a please smile is a great experience”
Please join me in congratulating Ms Harshitha Maben for her well deserved recognition!
- New equipment to Radiology Dept. with 24×7 cover.
- Lithotripter (urinary stone breaking unit) to Urology Dept.
In a unique initiative Yenepoya Specialty Hospital, Kodialbail, Mangalore is introducing 24×7 Radiology Services with round-the-clock doctor support. This will enable quick and accurate diagnosis of the patients referred to the hospital at any time of the day or night. The hospital has added new upgrades to its Radiology Services by bringing in new technology and joining hands with a team of radiologists headed by three eminent senior consultants, namely Dr. Devadas Acharya, Dr. Ravichandra G. and Dr. Vinayak U. S., to ensure 24×7 cover for the convenience of the public.
Launching this new facility on the occasion of World Health Day on April 7, 2021, the Yenepoya Specialty Hospital in a statement said the initiative was motivated by the urgent need to avoid delays in emergency care. “Proper diagnosis is essential for determining the right course of treatment. Medical emergencies can arise at any time and the treatment should begin without delay. 24X7 Radiology Service with doctor availability will strengthen a vital link in the health delivery system of Yenepoya Specialty Hospital. Being situated in the heart of the city, this will be a big boon for emergency care in Mangalore. It will have life saving impact and provide quick relief to the patients,” the statement added.
Yenepoya Specialty Hospital offers the best of radiological infrastructure which includes advanced equipments. The new radiology equipment upgrades include:
- Canon Aquilion Start CT system – capable of handling all types of scans / interventional radiology work except cardiac scan.
- Philips Ingenia 1.5T MRI system – with the widest bore in the market with built-in audio and video option for patient comfort.
- Samsung HS70A ultrasound system – with 4D scan, Fibroscan for diagnosing chronic liver disease and Foetal imaging.
- DigixEco digital X-ray system – a state-of-the-art digital X-ray system sporting multiple applications to cover wide range of radiological needs.
- Metaltronica Flat SE mammographer – a highly specialized radiodiagnostic mammographer which can deliver clear films of the mammary glands.
The radiology unit of the hospital is supported with adequate technical and nursing staff, uninterrupted power supply and other back-up.
In addition to this the hospital is adding Dornier Compact Delta II Lithotripter with UIMS to its Urology services. This equipment offers powerful imaging, maximized energy and enhanced efficiency to support urologists in relieving kidney stones in patients and improving the recovery time.
Established in 1995, Yenepoya Speciality Hospital, is a 234 bedded tertiary care facility having wide ranging facilities like Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology and Oncosurgery, Urology and Nephrology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology (Including high risk obstetric cases), Medical and Surgical Gastroenterology, Orthopedic Surgery, Neonatology, Pediatric and Pediatric Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Spine Clinic and Dialysis Unit.
For the convenience of patients, the hospital offers cashless admission in association with leading health insurance companies, corporate, institutional, state and central government schemes. Yenepoya Specialty Hospital is fully accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH), the premier health care accreditation body in India.
It gives me immense pleasure to announce the Performance Excellence Award for the Fourth Quarter of 2020 (October – December 2020).
We have received few nominations and we thank each one of them for taking time to nominate their colleagues for this award. The jury members have scrutinized all the nominations and Insurance Department has been selected as the Department of Distinguished Performance for the Fourth Quarter 2020.
INSURANCE DEPARTMENT has been nominated for the best performer award for the 4th Quarter (October – December 2020) for the following reasons:
- The team – Shruthi & Harinikshi has performed their best in handling the department with highest professionalism and accuracy within the last 3 months and more.
- There were 4 full time staff which we reduced to just 2. It is their perseverance and re-assurance to the management that they can play their roles efficiently without more numbers and they proved it. The claim submission TAT is a proof.
- They have proved even higher during the difficult time of COVID that they can sustain with even 9% of average concession which includes TPA discount, package discount and Insurance cap.
- The efficiency of ascertaining maximum approval for the claims against the mount on higher side is an achievement by itself in spite of regulations by the authorities.
- The recovery chart for the year 2019-2020 shows an outstanding of just 2% which is very impressive. Due to this reason, the cash flow increased.
- 3 year progress data for the Insurance attached is also very impressive.
Ms Harinakshi Poojari (E#274) – Insurance Assistant
Ms Harinakshi Poojari, joined us on 18/04/2012 as Ward Secretary. She joined us with one month experience at a computer Office as receptionist.
In 2017, Harinakshi was promoted to Insurance Assistant and is still working in the same capacity.
Harinakshi has completed her PUC.
Ms Shruthi (E#1045) – Insurance Executive
Ms Shruthi joined us on 19 August 2019 in the capacity of Insurance Executive. Ms Shruthi, who is a Commerce Graduate (BCom) has undergone Business Computer Application and Spoken English Course, Computer Programmer Course, Tally with VAT Training as well.
Prior to joining YSH, Ms Shruthi was working with Global MultiSpecialty Hospital in the capacity of Insurance Co-ordinator cum Billing cum Receptionist for a period of 5.7 years.